Argan oil benefits :
Those who live in Morocco are already aware of the multiple benefits of Argan oil for centuries. It is only in the recent times that the western world is awakening to the many advantages of this oil, also refereed to as liquid gold. Argan oil is known to offer complete beauty and health benefits for people making it use. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of Argan tree and about 12 to 20 hours are required to make just one liter of Argan oil. Containing similar fat content like the olive oil, this is one reason behind the high price of the oil in the marketplace. It carries a shelf life of three to six months.
Argan oil benefits and its growing popularity is not just based on the statements of the Moroccan people but it is the recent scientific research and studies that have proves these claims. Scientists were able to realize its true value when the oil was tested in different laboratories. The extraordinary oil has only recently gathered the approval of experts who discovered that the oil is rich in vitamins E and F. antioxidants, fatty acids, phenolic compounds and phytosterols. The argan oil benefits has been clinically tested and found to be quite miraculous indeed.
It is surprising that the whole world extolling Argan oil benefits now and realizing the importance of this powerful and potent tonic that has been nourishing the Moroccan civilization for generations. Let us take a look at different benefits of this amazing oil.
Argan oil benefits for our health
Argan oil is not only used for cosmetic purpose but also for human consumption. Today, chefs from all over the world try to get hold of this liquid gold, not just because of the taste but also its nutritional value. As the oil is loaded with vitamins E and F, the oils can make you stay healthy. Carrying essential fatty acids and antioxidants, here is how the oil can keep us healthy:
- improve the circulation in the body
- lower cholesterol
- strengthen body’s immune system
- stabilize body’s blood sugar
- Offer relief in rheumatism and arthritis
- Protect us from cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases
- Lower the risk of certain types of cancers
- Help in treating diabetes.
Beside the above Argan Oil benefits for our health, it also adds a great taste to our meals due to its delicate taste and nutty aroma. This wonder ingredient has an important place in the kitchen.
Argan oil benefits for our skin and beauty
Argan oil has a very important place in cosmetics and for our complete skin care. It is very essential to keep our skin healthy and well nourished as other parts of our body depend on our skin for proper growth and nutrients, for example our hair and hair. If our skin is not healthy, is dry or lacks nutrients, it will effect the growth of hair as well as our nails. If our skin gets the right dose of nutrients, protection and vitamins daily, it will nourish other parts of the body as well. Therefore it is very important to keep our skin well nourished, healthy and moisturized.
Let us take a look at the multiple argan oil benefits for our skin.
- Rich in fatty acids, Argan oil is a great wonderful moisturizer
- Carries antimicrobial properties,, thus is great for the skin and lesions
- Perfectly safe for all ages and all skin types.
- Must for pregnant women in reducing and preventing stretch marks
- Easily absorbed in the skin as the oil is light and does not contain any cholesterol
- Keeps the pH balance of the skin normal so as to protect it from pollution, sun exposure and smoking
- Very effective in reducing scars produced by burns, chicken pox etc.
- Cures many skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Works wonders for both oily and dry skin
- Protects the skin from allergens that may lead to itchiness and keeps it well moisturized.
- Stimulates the renewal of skin cells and reduces wrinkles and skin lines.
- The oil effectively repairs damaged hair and moisturizes dry and frizzy hair and prevents split ends.
- The oil can also keep our nails strong and healthy with their natural shine.
To wrap up, the Argan oil benefits are many, as we can see. This 100% natural, pure and chemical free oil is safe for all, including those who have sensitive skin. This liquid gold is beneficial for both our skin and health. Besides causing positive effects on our skin, hair, nails, and even our health, this wondrous oil is known to carry anti-aging effects. No wonder there is a sudden rise in the popularity of Argan oil. Read more about benefits of argan oil for acne.